jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Tendo Akane Cosplay

Hi! I finally was able to cosplay Tendo Akane from Ranma 1/2.

This cosplay is favorite of all because Akane is my favorite character from one of my all-time favorite anime / manga ever.

I remember when I was between 7 and 8 years old I started to watch anime, in those times, I didn't even know it was called that way but I did notice it was different from other cartoon. I enjoyed watching Saint Seiya and Sailor Moon but the one that excited me the most was Ranma 1/2.
I just loved all the crazy characters and how funny they were, it was definitely a remarkable anime in my childhood.

Then, I grew up, I forgot about anime and I got interested in other things but I eventually came back to the amazing world of anime and manga thanks tot he fact that Ranma 1/2 was broadcasted again in my country so I remembered how much I liked so started to investigate more about this art and this is how my addiction started and it has continued until now... it won't stop any time soon XD

Futhermore, in my high school I had to take swimming lessons and I never learned how to. It  was problematic because all my classmates knew how to swim and I was the only one who didn't, thus, my teacher refused to teach me. I tried to learn by myself but I failed so I was very sad... until I watch a episode of Ranma 1/2 about Akane trying how to swim and she failed many times, she felt as sad as I was in that time, but she found her own way to do it. That episode gave the courage to keep trying... I never gave up and nowadays I know how to swim.... well, I'm not a professional but at least I know the basics je je!!

What a long story, eh? Sorry about that! I can't help but writting how important is cosplay for me since it is a way to represent the characters I like the most and have taugh me something.

This is a beautiful photo that my dear friend Jorge Arroyo (Dino) took me:





About my future projects? Well, I have many but unfortunely, I don't have enough health, money and time. Anyways, I will write what I have in mind:

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - Mizuki Himeji
Ace Attorney - Mia Fey

Macross Frontier Sayonara no Tsubasa - Sheryl Nome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario