martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Beast Photoset

I finally could do a photoset with my Beast cosplay, unfortunately, since all my friends and family are always too busy to help, the photoset didn't came out as well as I imagined. I mean, it was not bad but I am kind of sad because I couldn't took the photos in the setting I wanted to.

I'd like to show my costume in a convention in my country because I have grown up a bit and I know I don't care if people think I am vulgar. I spent more than 5 years of my life feeling embarrased about my body and it's time to feel comfortable with body. Back in the main topic, showing my Beast cosplay in a convention in complicated for me because my hair is straigh and for this cosplay I need my hair to be curly and this is where the biggest problem comes, the member of my family in charge of this important part is busy or sick most of the time. Sometimes I'd like to be like those cosplayers who have hundreds of helpers.

Futhermore, my personal life is a mess right now since I got fired.

Finally, I want to apologize for such a depressing blog entry but I really needed to write all those thing that are bothering me lately. Here you have the best shot of Beast costume:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario